= v2.6 =
- Added support for Gravity Forms 2.5.
- Added the 'gravityflow_inbox_count_display' filter to allow the inbox count to be hidden in the WordPress admin menu.
- Added the 'gravityflow_major_version_auto_updates_allowed' filter to allow only minor versions to be auto-updated.
- Fixed an issue with Step Assignees on User Input Step causing a Fatal Error.
= v2.5.11 =
- Fixed issue with merge tag evaluation that caused a fatal error involving certain conditional logic setup. Update Form Connector add-on will also be required if installed.
- Fixed an issue with second layer confirmation for Approval Step. When the Revert to User Input step option is enabled, the Revert button was not displaying the confirm box.
- Fixed support for latest versions of Gravity View Advanced Filters. Credit: The team at GravityView.
- Fixed an issue with the reports shortcode/page where the "Step Assignees" dropdown was missing when "Category" is set to "Step" and a step is chosen.