• All the stuff you can find here is FREE. Just register and enjoy!

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin 6.2.21 Nulled

No permission to download

Kenny

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Credits
$47,810
Kenny updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin v6.2.3 Nulled

Free Download nulled Slider Revolution v6.2.3 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free

v6.2.3 (5th May 2020)
New Features

• Introducing a core listener system which will synchronise and manage sliders on pages automatically
Changes
  • Slicey AddOn's "Min PanZoom" value can be now also changed anything to >=100 (version 2.0.2 required)
  • Synchronised the video animation start with the slide change to start videos earlier
  • Updated many core functions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Beboop

Reaction score
Credits
$3,723
Thank you for the post.
I'm new here in this forums.
but i;m wondering, is plugins and themes safe?

thank you

Yes.
I'm using them without any issues, plus I've been reassured by staff they are absulutly "safe".

Beboop

Reaction score
Credits
$3,723
There is no stopping the Kenny train, one hit after another!!!
Another great addition to SUPERCHARGE your blog!!

Kenny

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Credits
$47,810
Kenny updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin v6.2.6 Nulled

Free Download nulled Slider Revolution v6.2.6 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free

v6.2.6 (9th May 2020)
Bugfixes

• Fixed an annoying bug with scroll issues in the backend, where sometimes right toolbar got stuck after selecting layers, changing background types etc.
  • Conflicts between themes and the Slider Revolution Plugin based on the GSAP library has been resolved
  • Hover on elements were not working well in some situations if the mouse pointer was already hovering...

Kenny

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Credits
$47,810

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin v6.2.8 Nulled

Free Download nulled Slider Revolution v6.2.8 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free

v6.2.2 (7th March 2020)
Changes

• Links with target="_blank" will be extended with the rel="noopener" attribute to avoid performance and security issues
  • Double defined slide link actions : "Next Slide" and "Previous Slide" removed from the "Jump To Slide" action to avoid misunderstanding (existing values are still available)
  • Added ScrollTo GreenSock plugin with the latest version to...